Appearance

SDS

In years past I was able to equip my equipment and change my appearance. For example if I equipped socks it would default to high socks. Nbd in the past I would change to long or baggy pants and didn’t have to look at them. This year if I change it, it only stays that way for one game and completely resets all of my changes back to the default when you grab equipment.

SDS

yes it’s extremely annoying. this is cyber punk level buffoonery. like the tatis sucks have the best stats but look stupid as hell. no way would the yankees, a team with a facial hair policy, ever allow something like that on a player in pinstripes.

SDS

Easy fix, I use 2 batting glove n high stirrups. Use the D-pad every time you go to loadout or appearance and ur equipment won't revert back to default

SDS

@monkbarrow_psn said in Appearance:

Easy fix, I use 2 batting glove n high stirrups. Use the D-pad every time you go to loadout or appearance and ur equipment won't revert back to default

What do you mean? Use the d-pad to exit? Does it have anything to do with hitting the apply option to the very right of screen?

SDS

@fxmouslol_psn said in Appearance:

@monkbarrow_psn said in Appearance:

What do you mean? Use the d-pad to exit? Does it have anything to do with hitting the apply option to the very right of screen?

When you're in the clubhouse use the D-pad this will bring up ur loadout, appearance, ect. If you use this to change your loadout between pitcher and fielder your equipment won't revert back to default