Anyone else experiencing a lag in DD single player?

SDS

I've been experience a significant lag between my controller and the input on the screen in moments for the last hour or so. Have fiber speed, bad a$$ monitor and ps5 so shouldn't be my setup. Curious if anyone else is experiencing this as well or just me?

SDS

Think it's my ps5 controller. Having issues just navigating the system. It's only 3 months old. Anyone have any issues with their ps5 contoller?

SDS

found in settings where you can change communication from bluetooth to usb and fixed issue in case anyone else runs into this.

SDS

This happens to me occasionally, and by occasionallyi mean twice. Restarting the console fixes it

SDS

There’s been quite a few complaints about the new controllers, especially right stick drift. They’re still under warranty but you have to pay for shipping and then wait for the nee controller, quite a headache from what I’ve read.

SDS

@savagesteve74 said in Anyone else experiencing a lag in DD single player?:

There’s been quite a few complaints about the new controllers, especially right stick drift. They’re still under warranty but you have to pay for shipping and then wait for the nee controller, quite a headache from what I’ve read.

One of the reasons I just bought a second. It’s rare but sometimes I have kind of a stuttering lag thing (Delayed/Jerky PCI movement in the show). I figure with two controllers I can send one in for repairs if needed with no down time