Guesses for Headliner today?

SDS

EDIT: nevermind it's Mickey Mantle.

SDS

Mick! Nice. Should be a good card

SDS

@nanthrax_1_psn said in Guesses for Headliner today?:

It'll be a 94-95 rated card. So no to Pearce. Also, isn't it a legend? Pretty sure Pearce is retired and I don't think they have his rights. Certainly shouldn't bother getting them either lol

Forgot he retired.

SDS

There are already a lot of quality outfielders, but if the attributes are solid that could still cause the market to dip a bit later today as people rush to buy packs. I'm definitely interested in picking him up.

SDS

@pennstatefencer said in Guesses for Headliner today?:

There are already a lot of quality outfielders, but if the attributes are solid that could still cause the market to dip a bit later today as people rush to buy packs. I'm definitely interested in picking him up.

If your going to get him I would not even bother opening the packs I would just buy him off the market and sell him when your done with him.

SDS

Was looking up his postseason stats and honestly they aren't that good, he only hit .257 in his postseason career 4/12 seasons he did well and then the other 8 he kinda did nothing. 1960 was definitely his best postseason so the card should be decent.

SDS

@mlbts_mlbts said in Guesses for Headliner today?:

If your going to get him I would not even bother opening the packs I would just buy him off the market and sell him when your done with him.

I haven't bought a pack from the shop all year besides the free Roberto Clemente and Thank You packs. I'm definitely a "flip until you own" kind of player, so I'm looking forward to getting him after flipping a bit.

SDS

@mlbts_mlbts said in Guesses for Headliner today?:

I haven't bought a pack from the shop all year besides the free Roberto Clemente and Thank You packs. I'm definitely a "flip until you own" kind of player, so I'm looking forward to getting him after flipping a bit.

Anything you get from a free pack is profit. Only way you can make your stubs back from a pack that you bought is by getting a high gold or a diamond which is unlikely.