Legend

SDS

Legend difficulty is the least fun game I’ve ever played. HOF is the best gaming experience.

SDS

@alecd1597_psn said in Legend:

Legend difficulty is the least fun game I’ve ever played. HOF is the best gaming experience.

I didn’t notice much of a different tbh.

SDS

@alecd1597_psn said in Legend:

Yea i hated the one legend rs game i played. Score was 1-0, me taking the L of course. Neither of us could hit anything..

Ill stick to the 800s700s for HoF

SDS

the good guys like really good good guys love legend, its the skill gap the game needs

SDS

I struggled my first few games on there but after playing on it more consistently it gets easier. I had a game yesterday on legend where we both had 14+ hits before ending in extras

SDS

@guccigangchuck said in Legend:

the good guys like really good good guys love legend, its the skill gap the game needs

Yeah definitely, I'm not that good lmao so it doesn't bother me much.

SDS

I respect the guys who love legend and are really skilled at hitting...but I just know I'll never get there.

I'm old and don't have the time to put a bunch of practice into hitting. My ceiling is probably their floor anyways.

SDS

@washednd_psn said in Legend:

I respect the guys who love legend and are really skilled at hitting...but I just know I'll never get there.

I'm old and don't have the time to put a bunch of practice into hitting. My ceiling is probably their floor anyways.

Or like MJ said, "the ceiling is the roof" lol