Staying away from TA2 Conquest maps

SDS

Massive XP to be gained and already maxed out; to bad they couldn’t wait another week to release the content.

On another note, if we have 7 days to get 42 event wins, it would be nice to be able to get in a game...

SDS

Very good point, i may just do 9 inning games in the meantime

SDS

@yankblan_psn said in Staying away from TA2 Conquest maps:

Massive XP to be gained and already maxed out; to bad they couldn’t wait another week to release the content.

On another note, if we have 7 days to get 42 event wins, it would be nice to be able to get in a game...

Always have the us map you can do for xp. Those cards are going for 10k right now. Easy 60 k plus 10 packs

SDS

@jwkeep__psn said in Staying away from TA2 Conquest maps:

Always have the us map you can do for xp. Those cards are going for 10k right now. Easy 60 k plus 10 packs

Yes i saw that. Another option for sure

SDS

Yeah I’m doing mystery map over and over; 3 games for 3 packs. I’m piling them up and I’ll have myself an opening orgy. LS collections are getting done at a nice pace; if I’m lucky I’ll get one of my missing diamonds, a gatekeeper or multiples to sell. I have one division done on US, I’ll get to it eventually.

SDS

That is the bummer with being done with the inning program. Last time, I maxed out on the 1st inning with only a day or so left. This time, I've been maxed out since, I think, last Monday.

SDS

@bhall09_psn said in Staying away from TA2 Conquest maps:

That is the bummer with being done with the inning program. Last time, I maxed out on the 1st inning with only a day or so left. This time, I've been maxed out since, I think, last Monday.

I had actually never maxed out an inning before this one but I had booked last week off for my birthday week and I worked on getting TA1 done in that time and with all the collections for inning as well it was really easy to finish both before last weekend.

SDS

birthday week

Zoomer detected

SDS

@zalot____psn said in Staying away from TA2 Conquest maps:

birthday week

Zoomer detected

Who me. . . At most i play 5/ hrs a day. I walk a lot and have other things I had planed. Lol i really hope your joking because if not you have problems.

SDS

Yeah I’m doing mystery map over and over; 3 games for 3 packs. I’m piling them up and I’ll have myself an opening orgy. LS collections are getting done at a nice pace; if I’m lucky I’ll get one of my missing diamonds, a gatekeeper or multiples to sell. I have one division done on US, I’ll get to it eventually.

There are easier ways....I can flip enough silvers to get a pack in less than 2 minutes. That's a 30 pack every hour that you flip. Do that for 12 hours? 360 packs a day. 🙂

SDS

@lucas8181_psn said in Staying away from TA2 Conquest maps:

There are easier ways....I can flip enough silvers to get a pack in less than 2 minutes. That's a 30 pack every hour that you flip. Do that for 12 hours? 360 packs a day. 🙂

Flipping bores me to death; I buy this game to play baseball; otherwise I’d play this:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wall_Street_Kid

SDS

They’ll always provide ways to earn program xp, content is the only thing they can actually control

SDS

I mean it's a smal amount of xp really that I don't think it would really impact the 3rd program that much.

After doing the AL east map I pulled 50k in diamonds so ill take that over some small xp rewards

SDS

Unless you're trying to be one of the first to sell off the boss, go ahead and do them. There's tons of xp to be gained in this game, and you'll still complete the inning program easily.

SDS

There's an extremely good chance you will max out the 3rd inning program whether you do these conquest maps now or wait. It won't matter

SDS

Yeah I was thinking about waiting a week for 3rd inning too, but I can't pass up going for all those players and packs and rewards. I want them now lol.

SDS

@knoxwurst31_psn said in Staying away from TA2 Conquest maps:

Yeah I was thinking about waiting a week for 3rd inning too, but I can't pass up going for all those players and packs and rewards. I want them now lol.

Yes sir, the maps have better rewards this time and pulled 2 diamonds that put me over the hill to buy Trout worth way more the 5k in XP

SDS

@the_dragon1912 said in Staying away from TA2 Conquest maps:

There's an extremely good chance you will max out the 3rd inning program whether you do these conquest maps now or wait. It won't matter

I was surprised I got it this easily TBH, and with summer around the corner my play time may diminish or get dirty looks from my wife if I don’t slow down, and she would be right too...

SDS

@lucas8181_psn said in Staying away from TA2 Conquest maps:

wow.... that sounds like a real fun 12 hours.

SDS

The amount of XP from those maps is like the equivalent to playing the CPU in a 9 inning game lol.

Besides I would mind the 3rd inning lasting a little longer for me next time.