Flaherty getting hit around

SDS

His price is already down 1000. Even if he loses, it will still be his first loss on the season. People panic selling him crazy rn

SDS

More of his defense honestly. 3 errors in 2 innings.

SDS

Advantage Giolito in the high school reunion match

SDS

@chrono_omega_psn said in Flaherty getting hit around:

People don't watch the game they just glance at the score on Google. Im still buying. I think he will still be worth 4000 qs on Friday. Could be wrong tho

Of Chicago's 5 runs jack is only on the hook for 2 of them.

SDS

@chrono_omega_psn said in Flaherty getting hit around:

Defense failed him BAD, 3 errors in 2 innings, one from NADO of all people.

SDS

His price is coming back up. Hope yall snagged a few when it hit 2000. Not his best outing but he is still one of the front runners for the cy young (long season).

Man Chicago had 5 runs and at that time jack only had given up 2 hits. That's some terrible defense.

SDS

@go4stros25_psn said in Flaherty getting hit around:

His price is coming back up. Hope yall snagged a few when it hit 2000. Not his best outing but he is still one of the front runners for the cy young (long season).

Man Chicago had 5 runs and at that time jack only had given up 2 hits. That's some terrible defense.

SDS

I got 100 of his cards all bought below 2500. He's going Diamond eventually so I'll be able to cash in when that happens.

SDS

@aaronjw76_psn said in Flaherty getting hit around:

I got 100 of his cards all bought below 2500. He's going Diamond eventually so I'll be able to cash in when that happens.

Same i had around 35 and was thinking i might sell them today if he had a good game. Instead his defense let him down and his price dropped. I bought more. I still think he will hit 4500 on Friday