Does ranked season cost stubs

SDS

I see amounts go up for ever tier is that money you are paying to play that game?

What should you pick if you are new? Pre season or regular season ?

Trying to get into this but I have no idea what is going on lol.

Sorry I'm new to them game.

SDS

@frstdwn_xbl said in Does ranked season cost stubs:

I see amounts go up for ever tier is that money you are paying to play that game?

What should you pick if you are new? Pre season or regular season ?

Trying to get into this but I have no idea what is going on lol.

Sorry I'm new to them game.

Those are rewards for making each ranking. Ranked seasons is free to play

SDS

Ohh so if you rank up past say regular season you get those rewards?

SDS

Just grind the he'll out if every option available ...conquest maps and showdowns and you won't spend a penny.

SDS

@frstdwn_xbl said in Does ranked season cost stubs:

Ohh so if you rank up past say regular season you get those rewards?

Correct good luck

SDS

Worth noting if you don’t hold left on the left stick when searching the “player ranking” will keep going wider and wider until you find a match.

So if your at the very beginning and it searches for a minute without you stopping it, you could play someone much much better than you who’s been playing a long time.

Best to keep it limited/small at the start and even once you get higher and higher to keep the matches closest as possible to your ranking.

SDS

Stay out of ranked and br ...grinding conquest, moments, and, showdown will give you a beast team in no time.

SDS

@icame2winthegame said in Does ranked season cost stubs:

Stay out of ranked and br ...grinding conquest, moments, and, showdown will give you a beast team in no time.

Some people don't find it fun playing the Mindless computer they like actual competition

SDS

@t-rox_09_mlbts said in Does ranked season cost stubs:

Some people don't find it fun playing the Mindless computer they like actual competition

Trying to help him have a competitive team before going into ranked. So he is not playing 73 bronze against ernie mike and bux😂

SDS

@t-rox_09_mlbts said in Does ranked season cost stubs:

Trying to help him have a competitive team before going into ranked. So he is not playing 73 bronze against ernie mike and bux😂

Lol I assumed he already had a team and just wondered how RS goes. Of thats the case then absolutely good advice. I misunderstood my bad.