0-5 on perfect/perfect in last 3 games vs human

SDS

link text
link text
link text

So you can miss me with all that above .600 batting average nonsense. Lol. Meanwhile I'm losing on inside pitches swung late and balls not even touching pcis for singles and doubles.

SDS

I just dont understand the game, I dont feel like the bad pcis were hits till the last few days they've definitely ghost patched something.

SDS

Last year I could see their .825 or whatever number being real; I bet I’m about .600 this year and without HRs maybe .300. Any liner is an out and most grounders too.

SDS

I just wish they'd get rid of the perfect/perfect. It's a terrible addition that suggests results that just aren't realistic.

SDS

I must be taking yours cause 90% of my perfects have been hits.and at least 2/3of those xbh

SDS

It feels like most of my perfects get lined at 108+mph right into the 3rd or 1st basemans glove. Some go straight to center but always seem to hang up just long enough.

SDS

I'll have to track mine, I do feel like mine have been more outs lately, but it's hard to differentiate perception from reality. I did have two in one inning yesterday