Love The Parallels!

SDS

Just picked up the game Sunday and I absolutely love the parallel aspect they added this year. It’s fun being able to use certain players all year and continue to build them up. You could literally parallel a gold and make them at least usable all year!

It also takes out the issue of players being 1 or 2 points away from a threshold and makes tons of players more useable.

Makes me curious who will still hold a spot on the team later in the year just based off of parallels.

It also gives stat grinders a fun thing to look forward to. They finally made playing the CPU worth your time... or at least not just a waste of time.

I feel like they finally nailed the prestige/stat grind balance and it has made this game way more entertaining from an offline standpoint.

SDS

@genopolanco_psn said in Love The Parallels!:

Just picked up the game Sunday and I absolutely love the parallel aspect they added this year. It’s fun being able to use certain players all year and continue to build them up. You could literally parallel a gold and make them at least usable all year!

It also takes out the issue of players being 1 or 2 points away from a threshold and makes tons of players more useable.

Makes me curious who will still hold a spot on the team later in the year just based off of parallels.

It also gives stat grinders a fun thing to look forward to. They finally made playing the CPU worth your time... or at least not just a waste of time.

I feel like they finally nailed the prestige/stat grind balance and it has made this game way more entertaining from an offline standpoint.

I agree 100 percent and the plus 5 will definitely make players more relevant later in years

SDS

Acuna has been in my lineup since launch, im almost at 5th parallel now but even without the parallels, he wont ever leave my lineup.