Selling Doubles

SDS

So, I just got my second Mariano Rivera 42 series. I had already collected the original...is there any way to sell the second one? Please help...

SDS

It would be such BS if I can’t sell it

SDS

The free packs from today were non sellable cards. You can try sending a ticket to sds, but no guarantee they’ll change it.

SDS

How was I supposed to know they were non sellable? Did it say it somewhere? I didn’t see it...if I send them a ticket can I get a different player?

SDS

It did say on the pack, but you definitely are not the only one that missed it. You can try sending a ticket, but I wouldn’t count on getting another player. It doesn’t hurt to try, though.

SDS

Why did they put the sell now value on it if they weren’t sellable? That’s very misleading! But I’m sorry to bother you, how do I send a ticket?

SDS

@angelofmercy1_mlbts said in Selling Doubles:

Why did they put the sell now value on it if they weren’t sellable? That’s very misleading! But I’m sorry to bother you, how do I send a ticket?

You can quicksell no sell duplicates. 5k is better than nothing.

SDS

@goozefn_psn said in Selling Doubles:

No sell duplicates can also be used for exchanges. I locked in all the 42 players to get 99 Jackie the day before they gave out that free pack, so I kind of screwed myself there... You can make 5K in a couple of minutes flipping on the market, so I plan on holding on to my extra card for now in case I can do something else useful with it later.

SDS

i guess the other side of it is, if its not a card in the market, its not sellable.

SDS

@pennstatefencer said in Selling Doubles:

@goozefn_psn said in Selling Doubles:

No sell duplicates can also be used for exchanges. I locked in all the 42 players to get 99 Jackie the day before they gave out that free pack, so I kind of screwed myself there... You can make 5K in a couple of minutes flipping on the market, so I plan on holding on to my extra card for now in case I can do something else useful with it later.

You could use it for an Exchange in TA?