Trout

SDS

does it seem like you are running into Trout more this year ? I swear I see him every other game

SDS

Probably because the new xbox users pulling him and the shared marketplace has increased the quantity of available Fishman for purchase.

SDS

5+ years played and still no Trout pull ever for me... Sucks.

SDS

I hadn’t pulled Trout (when he was the gatekeeper) until last year where I got him 6 times (kinda went bananas with packs last years when they were 50% off)

I’ve got him twice already NMS this year... good luck I’m guessing. So two of those you see are from me lol

SDS

@hikes83_psn said in Trout:

I hadn’t pulled Trout (when he was the gatekeeper) until last year where I got him 6 times (kinda went bananas with packs last years when they were 50% off)

I’ve got him twice already NMS this year... good luck I’m guessing. So two of those you see are from me lol

Top card I've pulled is DeGrom last year. I pulled the other gatekeppers multiple times last year after they dropped in pricing.

This year so far is Rendon, Yelich and Hader. I need me some Trout pulls already. Give me 3 so I can do the LS collection. 😄

Share the luck bro!

SDS

More people playing with Xbox folks = more Trout pulls your gonna see him more .

SDS

@schwizzle_nizzle said in Trout:

Top card I've pulled is DeGrom last year. I pulled the other gatekeppers multiple times last year after they dropped in pricing.

This year so far is Rendon, Yelich and Hader. I need me some Trout pulls already. Give me 3 so I can do the LS collection. 😄

Share the luck bro!

Dude my luck has been insane so far...

Trout yesterday from doing the monthly program (BIAH pack at 85)

Acuna yesterday from HL pack

Trout #1 a week ago. I kid you not, I locked in uniforms for a single Show Pack and it gave me Trout.

DeGrom from a failed BR run (the pack they give you)

Pulled Betts in a TA affinity pack

I finished the LS series last night. Selling Trout helped me finish the entire NL. Already had the other gatekeepers minus Bellinger

SDS

Oh and I went 12-1 today in BR and got Acuna again. Sorta weird now that we’re ok going 12-1. The 90+ reward is worth more than the flawless one

SDS

@schwizzle_nizzle said in Trout:

Share the luck bro!

Dude my luck has been insane so far...

Trout yesterday from doing the monthly program (BIAH pack at 85)

Acuna yesterday from HL pack

Trout #1 a week ago. I kid you not, I locked in uniforms for a single Show Pack and it gave me Trout.

DeGrom from a failed BR run (the pack they give you)

Pulled Betts in a TA affinity pack

I finished the LS series last night. Selling Trout helped me finish the entire NL. Already had the other gatekeepers minus Bellinger

That's slick. I have a thread somewhere on here from my crappy luck. Out of the 138 packs I opened as of the time of that post (like 450+ player cards), I had 2 diamonds. I think 60% or so of my cards this year have been common and bronze. Since I pulled Hader last week out of a BIAH pack from the xp path, I've pulled maybe 2 or 3 golds as of the best.

SDS

I pulled Betts in a pack after early release, Only pulled Abreu since. I have bought some lower diamonds. Abreu is now a Gold