Am i the only one who cant play online??

SDS

Every time I go to play online it says challenge failed. I've tried every game mode BR, RS and events and every time it says the samething challenge failed. I dont understand

SDS

Happening to me too

SDS

Is your PS+ active? You need PS+ to play online games.

SDS

Yeah its active

SDS

Yeah, it's same for me. Either challenge failed before the game or I'm kicked out during the game...
I'm not touching ranked right now and event is disaster. 2/3 of my games are connection losses

SDS

Events aren’t counting the wins either. Just won two game and still stuck at the same amount. I wish they would let us know if they can and will fix that at some point. Was hoping to get Miggy.

SDS

@hellgwar_psn said in Am i the only one who cant play online??:

Events aren’t counting the wins either. Just won two game and still stuck at the same amount. I wish they would let us know if they can and will fix that at some point. Was hoping to get Miggy.

Dude I have been stuck at 18 wins for the past 3 games. I keep winning. This is maddening. At first I thought I was miscounting and losing my mind until I started taking pictures. This is absolutely the worst I have ever seen a game released. It should have been delayed.

SDS

So you should be at 21 wins right? I was thinking maybe you would get the reward regardless but I guess not. You didn’t get Smoltz?