RTTS 2 pitch glitch

SDS

Does anyone else in their RTTS only have 2 pitches. I have a fastball and Change up and cannot add a third pitch. I have the pitching archtype on and it displays me as a pitcher and I’m on season 2. For the next question no it doesn’t appear in bullpen training. Apparently there is a dialogue with your pitching coach that I don’t have. I have started over 3 times and all 4 files have 2 pitches. Send help please

SDS

Bump for help

SDS

I have the same issue

SDS

I also have the same issue

SDS

I also have zero ratings on velocity,control, and break

SDS

If it were me I would uninstall everything and reinstall from scratch. You should start off with 3 pitches. As of yet you can't get pitches 4 or 5 like in previous years though.

SDS

@funkelstiltskin_psn said in RTTS 2 pitch glitch:

If it were me I would uninstall everything and reinstall from scratch. You should start off with 3 pitches. As of yet you can't get pitches 4 or 5 like in previous years though.

But i have stubs so how would that work?

SDS

@mixeorite_xbl said in RTTS 2 pitch glitch:

@funkelstiltskin_psn said in RTTS 2 pitch glitch:

But i have stubs so how would that work?

Hmmm...yeah i have no idea. I would think that stubs would be tied to your XBOX account and not to your local files that you would delete and reinstall but I'm not sure.