2/3 Options Issue

SDS

Soo...can we get any update on when an update is coming that fixes the 2/3 Minor League Option issue? Devs...anyone...kind of a franchise killer...

SDS

We have to just keep putting in complaints on their big fixes

SDS

Definitely need this fixed. They're putting guys on the 40 man roster that have never been selected... then they already have 2 options used, too!

SDS

2/3....I wish I am working on a Franchise that when I go from Spring training (Yes I enjoy playing a few games to get a feel for the team) it puts people I would never have chosen at 3/3 options used. So if i want to move them to triple a I have to go though wavers....and Pray. Not fun. This bug needs to be fixed Retroactively.

SDS

OK. I thought I was losing my mind. Good to know it's not me.

SDS

So this is just something that we are expected to accept? I tweeted at one of the developers and he sent me a series of links. This being one. I play with the Cardinals and Nolan Gorman already has 3/3 used. He's never been past High A ball yet.

SDS

@ZoNa_DEEZO said in 2/3 Options Issue:

Soo...can we get any update on when an update is coming that fixes the 2/3 Minor League Option issue? Devs...anyone...kind of a franchise killer...

try CPU roster control ON, much smoother franchise experience

SDS

Doesn't that disallow me from making the moves I want to make?

SDS

@cosmic_wonders said in 2/3 Options Issue:

Won't this disallow me from making the moves I want?

SDS

@thelueb13 said in 2/3 Options Issue:

@cosmic_wonders said in 2/3 Options Issue:

Won't this disallow me from making the moves I want?

if anything it allows more control over the moves you want to make