Is there anyway to see ball easier?

SDS

Using a 1ms monitor but alot of the time i cant see the ball dipping or where its going, Unless im just bad at game , Trying a game atm with hdr turned off.

SDS

Go to practice mode and just track pitches without swinging for awhile to get your PCI movements down and when you feel comfortable, start hitting like you would in a game

SDS

Have you tried the optometrist?

What camera you using? Use either strike zone, strike zone 2, or strike zone high... I prefer SZ high.

SDS

Yellow lens gaming glasses helped me. It was like playing in high contrast, particularly in day games where the lighting made it hard to distinguish the ball against a brightly lit batters eye.

SDS

I'm not the best but my 1ms monitor helped as well as using the strike zone hittin view and I have a high rise kontrol freek on the left stick...just my preference

SDS

i think its alot to do with my timing, i dont know when to swing at fastballs

SDS

Are you playing on an older PS4? I got one of the newer ones a year ago and it was significantly smoother and easier to read pitches. I’ve played on my older PS4 this weekend and it looks worse than I remembered.

SDS

@comebacklogic said in Is there anyway to see ball easier?:

Yellow lens gaming glasses helped me. It was like playing in high contrast, particularly in day games where the lighting made it hard to distinguish the ball against a brightly lit batters eye.

Now that’s really intriguing!

SDS

@loshbomb_psn said in Is there anyway to see ball easier?:

Are you playing on an older PS4? I got one of the newer ones a year ago and it was significantly smoother and easier to read pitches. I’ve played on my older PS4 this weekend and it looks worse than I remembered.

Im playing on ps5 , Im gonna try playing on xbox series S as well after tuesday release.

SDS

Go get Lasik. Use code Koogs for 20% off.