Line drive off pitcher homerun

SDS

Just played a game where I hit a ball off the pitcher and then the ball flew all the way over the left field wall for a homerun lol I accepted the friendly quit after that because I didn’t know what happened and was confused.

Has anyone had this happen to them?

SDS

No but can you link to the game log? Or even better, the video?

SDS

Eeeew. The dreaded E1 4 base error.

SDS

It happened to me a few months ago, it was eyyup the middle base hit and then it elevated for a homerun. I took my homerun, I needed it to prestige Trout

SDS

That’s not realistic?

SDS

@lookattherhino said in Line drive off pitcher homerun:

Just played a game where I hit a ball off the pitcher and then the ball flew all the way over the left field wall for a homerun lol I accepted the friendly quit after that because I didn’t know what happened and was confused.

I have video showing I tied a game up late with a hard single to right field in the ninth. The game ended and then referenced a friendly quit. One of my runners flew like Superman from first to second and I have video. Sometimes what is shown on your screen isn't happening on your opponents screen.

SDS

@sevisonjn_psn said in Line drive off pitcher homerun:

@lookattherhino said in Line drive off pitcher homerun:

I have video showing I tied a game up late with a hard single to right field in the ninth. The game ended and then referenced a friendly quit. One of my runners flew like Superman from first to second and I have video. Sometimes what is shown on your screen isn't happening on your opponents screen.

True which I figured it was lag or something like that but then I received a message from the guy I was playing which said “what was that homerun?” Lol it was with my cap but yeah it was weird

SDS

don't think even Jose Canseco could pull that one off all the way from the mound 🙂

SDS

@red_ted_is_back said in Line drive off pitcher homerun:

No but can you link to the game log? Or even better, the video?

Yeah I can give me a bit