Genuine leather event part 2

SDS

Confused on the qualifications. Players with less than 65 fielding? Is that wrong?

SDS

That’s my understanding or Finest players

SDS

Sound like they are doing the opposite of part one where it was diamond defenders. Now it’s guys that basically are total defensive liabilities ( but usually great hitters).

Not a fan personally and since they are going to allow Finest cards for the zillionth time , you won’t see those lousy defensive players being used.

SDS

Won’t matter, everyone will be fielding Finest Players. Moot point

SDS

@Hikes83 said in Genuine leather event part 2:

Won’t matter, everyone will be fielding Finest Players. Moot point

Yes i had enough of events with finest...

SDS

@OreoRockstar said in Genuine leather event part 2:

Sound like they are doing the opposite of part one where it was diamond defenders. Now it’s guys that basically are total defensive liabilities ( but usually great hitters).

Not a fan personally and since they are going to allow Finest cards for the zillionth time , you won’t see those lousy defensive players being used.

A zillion +1 to this post.

SDS

They should have made it below 75 fielding, so you could use Foxx at least. Instead it'll be Finest event #4000 + Frank Thomas.

SDS

Seriously! This is getting to get a bit old, it's always finest, finest, finest and more finest. I want some fresh events where I don't see Juan Soto or Degrom, I want to see different cards.

SDS

@eatyum said in Genuine leather event part 2:

Seriously! This is getting to get a bit old, it's always finest, finest, finest and more finest. I want some fresh events where I don't see Juan Soto or Degrom, I want to see different cards.

Live series only.

SDS

@Ikasnu said in Genuine leather event part 2:

Live series only.

I feel like that's better left for earlier in the year, I want a reason to use my vast inventory of flashbacks and legends.

SDS

@BalsamicArrow88 said in Genuine leather event part 2:

Confused on the qualifications. Players with less than 65 fielding? Is that wrong?

Where did you see this?

SDS

@NCStateHokie said in Genuine leather event part 2:

@BalsamicArrow88 said in Genuine leather event part 2:

Where did you see this?

It's on the calendar. Sub-65 fielding and finest are eligible.

SDS

@Ikasnu said in Genuine leather event part 2:

Live series only.

A friend and I just played a live series only game it was fun we both used some of the guys with better cards but there was plenty of guys I hadn't seen in a while. I I wish there was a Live series only RANKED it wouldn't have to reward making WS with a rare card like regular RS it could be a Diamond choice pk. With a rare tier and base 20 pk. at 500 with packs along the way