I'm sitting on 200 or so gold packs and was curious if it'd be worth it to wait until this upcoming event. Any predictions if the LS gold market will inflate?
Maybe on those with High H/9 and K/9. But I don’t think it will be very drastic, If at all.
I'll wait and see, you're probably right. Even if we see 1500 prices tho, that's a huge difference in profit, so I'm gonna keep my fingers crossed.