Get my diamonds off now or later?

SDS

I have a bunch of diamonds I want to sell during this stub sale. When should I get them off?

SDS

@olivegarden2 said in Get my diamonds off now or later?:

I have a bunch of diamonds I want to sell during this stub sale. When should I get them off?

Today, Thursday is historically the highest market days since the 2017 update switch from Tuesdays to Fridays plus stub sale driving prices up

SDS

I hope the mods appreciate that I really, really want to make an inappropriate joke based on the phrase “get my diamonds off,” but I am using some restraint.

SDS

@SchnauzerFace said in Get my diamonds off now or later?:

I hope the mods understand that I really want to make an inappropriate joke based on the phrase “get my diamonds off,” but I won’t.

If you get banned from the forums you should become a comedian lol

SDS

@greenbuk75 said in Get my diamonds off now or later?:

Today, Thursday is historically the highest market days since the 2017 update switch from Tuesdays to Fridays plus stub sale driving prices up

When today? I'm playing a league game at 430 PT and would like to keep these guys for my team unless there prices go down even more

SDS

@SchnauzerFace said in Get my diamonds off now or later?:

I hope the mods understand that I really want to make an inappropriate joke based on the phrase “get my diamonds off,” but I won’t.

If you get banned from the forums you should become a comedian lol

I've been banned 12x now so what does that make me

SDS

Make sure you have their consent first.

SDS

Daddy needs to get his rocks off!

https://youtu.be/-UJwzudybj8?t=91