Pablo Sandoval Reviews??

SDS

I had some left over stubs, flipped some cards, and wanted to buy someone else to try out. I got Sandoval for 57k thinking switch hitter, insurance at 3B and 1B, and emergency catcher. My current lineup has Chipper at 3B, POTM Prestige Belli at 1B, and Weiters at C who absolutely rakes for me so I don't necessarily need an upgrade. But, switch hitting with positional versatility especially at C in at pinch was appealing. Any reviews??? Thanks.

SDS

Also it was between him and JD Martinez, but my outfield is stacked so I decided on Sandoval. That Martinez card looks good too though.....

SDS

@PhillyRunt44 said in Pablo Sandoval Reviews??:

Also it was between him and JD Martinez, but my outfield is stacked so I decided on Sandoval. That Martinez card looks good too though.....

Can't speak on the Panda card, I have it, but haven't used it.

But I have used J.D, and while he is a bench bat now. (Was starting him in left until Trout came out), he lives up to his stats.

SDS

@eatyum said in Pablo Sandoval Reviews??:

@PhillyRunt44 said in Pablo Sandoval Reviews??:

Can't speak on the Panda card, I have it, but haven't used it.

But I have used J.D, and while he is a bench bat now. (Was starting him in left until Trout came out), he lives up to his stats.

That's my problem my OF is loaded. I have Blackmon in LF who is hitting like.350 and bombs, Ellsbury in CF working on prestige, and Walker in RF. 60k is a lot for a bench bat, his stats look great though. Good to know. If Sandoval doesn't work out maybe I'll try him. Thanks!

SDS

I really like the Pablo card - pulled it on my second account from the headliners flash sale last week. Good defense at C and is a hitting machine.

SDS

@taco_truck_face said in Pablo Sandoval Reviews??:

I really like the Pablo card - pulled it on my second account from the headliners flash sale last week. Good defense at C and is a hitting machine.

I would add I think the price is a little high - Wieters is less expensive, better defense behind the plate, and arguably has better power stats.

Also, with the players available at 3rd, I'd actually never play Panda at 3rd.

SDS

Pandas probably top 2 offensive catcher, leaves a lot to be desired defensively. I value defense at catcher so I run Weiters but panda is fun for event squads.