Beta surveys

SDS

New to the online forums, so maybe I entirely missed this but where are the online beta surveys? I thought if we participated in the beta that they wanted us to provide feedback.

I have a bunch of recommendations that I’m sure others have mentioned too (R/L lineups, create a stadium, deeper franchise builds like the old NBA 2K series).

Anyone?

SDS

You missed it, they opened the thursday that the beta was still up and closed once the Beta did

SDS

They shut it down as soons as they did the servers for beta. Had to work over so much.. I was hoping they would leave it open a couple days after so I could fill it out but newwwp.

SDS

@lostdragon39 said in Beta surveys:

They shut it down as soons as they did the servers for beta. Had to work over so much.. I was hoping they would leave it open a couple days after so I could fill it out but newwwp.

Same. I thought they'd leave up the surveys for at least a few days after it was done. I only got one of them done before I decided I wanted to play a bit more before doing the fielding/hitting/whatever. Then it was gone.