Well... this forgotten game is baseball history could impact us?

SDS

on July 28th, 1943 an exhibition game was played to benefit the WWII relief efforts. Base Ruth managed the team and Ted Williams played in the game, which featured naval pilots. I know it sounds crazy, but could it tie into the 7/28 collection? Those players were practically collected to play in that game.

SDS

Babe... I hate auto incorrect.

SDS

I think its more the fact that content usually drops on Tuesdays.

SDS

@Hikes83 said in Well... this forgotten game is baseball history could impact us?:

I think its more the fact that content usually drops on Tuesdays.

Lol his dreams just exploded. He gets a thumbs up for creativity.

SDS

I am just saying... content can drop any time. This idea is more of a nightmare. You think card prices are up now, see what a Signature Ruth does to them.

SDS

Why would people spend all that money and time for a bench bat?

SDS

@maskedgrappler said in Well... this forgotten game is baseball history could impact us?:

Who would the bench bat be? I am failing to see why anyone would want Sosa or Big Mac. Hopefully we get a better all around player, but I do not have high hopes of that happening.

SDS

@SevisonJN said in Well... this forgotten game is baseball history could impact us?:

@maskedgrappler said in Well... this forgotten game is baseball history could impact us?:

Who would the bench bat be? I am failing to see why anyone would want Sosa or Big Mac. Hopefully we get a better all around player, but I do not have high hopes of that happening.

Honestly, for me, anyone that doesn't have diamond fielding and for outfielders at least 80 speed is a bench bat at this point of the year.

So Ruth, unless he has 1st as a secondary, is firmly a bench bat.