Real life Pack Opening....

SDS

Took some advice from the last video and made some changes. Hope the quality is better for you guys. Opened up some more Real life packs 2020 series 1 and 2020 heritage and built a team for a game. Hope you guys enjoy. If you see a card you'd like make sure to leave it in the comments on the video.

https://youtu.be/6UW5TwbpUFM

SDS

I’m not entering this stuff but like watching

SDS

@olivegarden2 said in Real life Pack Opening....:

I’m not entering this stuff but like watching

It's cool man, it's not mandatory or anything, I jusst always try to give back to people who support the channel whether big or small. I appreciate you supporting the content either way man. 😁

SDS

Tough loss, i don't trust Yates or Hader anymore both seem homerun prone this year. But that Cano is fire, he's been great for me since i added him.

SDS

@samguenther1987 said in Real life Pack Opening....:

Tough loss, i don't trust Yates or Hader anymore both seem homerun prone this year. But that Cano is fire, he's been great for me since i added him.

Yeah maybe I shouldn't of tried that fastball inside, I thought he might be waiting for the splitter or slider and thought I could sneak the FB in. As Far as Canoe goes definitely gonna be there for a while it was tough benching Sandberg but Canoe is just too good offensively. Thanks for the support btw man.