Does Shipper stadium not get tiring to play at?

SDS

I get why people play there but does it not get boring playing there after a while? Seems like every time I'm the away team it's at shippet does anybody play at major league parks really or am I in a small minority of doing that?

SDS

Everybody hates playing at major league parks, it messes with gameplay, and shippett just happens to be the most popular minor league ballpark

SDS

@zach7153 said in Does Shipper stadium not get tiring to play at?:

I get why people play there but does it not get boring playing there after a while? Seems like every time I'm the away team it's at shippet does anybody play at major league parks really or am I in a small minority of doing that?

Your in the small minority that doesn’t know that mlb parks mess with gameplay

SDS

@WarriorsAreCool7 said in Does Shipper stadium not get tiring to play at?:

@zach7153 said in Does Shipper stadium not get tiring to play at?:

Your in the small minority that doesn’t know that mlb parks mess with gameplay

How does it mess with gameplay?

SDS

Shippett has two things going for it to make it so popular.

1. It's extremely hitter friendly. I personally prefer to err on the side if a park that causes extra well hit outs than one that causes extra cheap HRs in this year's game but if you want more HRs then shippett is your stadium.

2. It's not a MLB stadium. You or I might not notice a difference but many of the people playing at MiLB stadiums say there is a difference so they only choose minor league parks

SDS

I played a guy who chose Minute Maid park last night and I couldn't see the ball out of the pitcher's hand. Terribly hard to pick up in that stadium. I tried for a friendly quit at the start but it was declined, of course.