Sell now or wait until TA3 drops in an hour?

SDS

Question is in the title

SDS

I’d wait

SDS

Wait for it to go live

SDS

Both, I sold off about 30k so far today and have put in around 150k worth of sell orders a little above the current market price.

SDS

I'd wait. They've been slowly rising all day.

SDS

I sold nite before

SDS

This aged well.