Why can’t I see my opponents pci placement feedback after he swings?

SDS

Seems like a harmless adjustment and will also let me know how bad the hitting engine truly is

SDS

Idk man. In real life a pitcher can’t see exactly where a batters eyes are. I think it would give pitchers too much of an advantage too.

SDS

@DarthValke726 said in Why can’t I see my opponents pci placement feedback after he swings?:

Idk man. In real life a pitcher can’t see exactly where a batters eyes are. I think it would give pitchers too much of an advantage too.

How so? Seriously not meaning this as a negative response. I can see the hitting feedback but why can’t I see where his reticle was aimed when he swung? I can’t see that giving anyone an advantage.

SDS

I think you answered your own question.

Plus, not that there's a ton of doubters now, but it would also essentially prove that DDA is rampant in the game.

SDS

Because that will give you too much information in regard to his swing tendencies. You can figure out in which part of the zone he makes better/worse contact.

SDS

I guess the pitcher already sorta knows by the trajectory of the ball. But if they could see the pci they could further exploit a hole in the batters swing.

SDS

It’s a terrible idea. If a hitter is just sitting on one spot waiting for a pitch you would already know that

SDS

The right answer is SDS won’t put that feature in the game because it exposes the game