Bunt Cheese

SDS

SDS please answer why you put this back in the game. Just lost a game where a guy tied it in the 9th after suicide squeezing with 2 strikes successfully with first Gary Sanchez and then Juan Soto.

I mean if we have to worry about guy with no bunt rating and 50 speed laying down 2 strike suicide squeezes that work every time wtf is the point of the game?

Honestly I know there is zero chance you respond but I just want to point out how disrespectful you are to your customers. So don't just ignore the issue do what you normally do and delete the post as well.

Thanks

SDS

Going to guess you had the auto-shift on? Trust me, turn it off, you still have the danger of drag bunting from the speedy guys, but it essentially solves every other bunting issue.

SDS

I did not have the auto shift on. What's the next excuse SDS apologists?

SDS

Not sure how he did that. I put together a team of the best bunters and they couldn't lay down any bunts against the Orioles on rookie.

SDS

I had same thing happen to me with 2 strikes 2 outs last inning bases loaded and dude lays down perfect drag bunt no one can get to with Gary freaking Sanchez