Holiday Lights Conquest Map

SDS

The rewards are decent. Quite a few Topps Show packs, 2 BIAH packs, a Finest Set pack, a 5 pack Topps bundle, and a few Set Headliners Packs.

I was able to complete the map in less than 20 turns.

https://youtu.be/JGnY6tMYtMc

SDS

Nice. Still get 30 stars for completing it?

SDS

@taterracing said in Holiday Lights Conquest Map:

Nice. Still get 30 stars for completing it?

Yep

SDS

This Roy Halladay Lights secret conquest is probably the coolest thing I’ve seen since the red prestige surprise

SDS

@zalot____psn said in Holiday Lights Conquest Map:

This Roy Halladay Lights secret conquest is probably the coolest thing I’ve seen since the red prestige surprise

Why are you bumping a bunch of threads from 3 years ago?

SDS

@foofencer_nsw said in Holiday Lights Conquest Map:

Whoopsie daisy, I had the thread board sorted by oldest accidentally. Thanks for letting me know man @FooFencer_NSW

SDS

"Holiday Lights Conquest"...

"Halladay Lights Conquest"...

Same thing, right??? 🤷 🤣 Also notice this guy likes to post the same gif to four different topics within four minutes! So, leave it for someone that does that to bring up a conquest map topic from 3 years ago!

SDS

@dap1234567890 said in Holiday Lights Conquest Map:

Same thing, right??? 🤷 🤣 Also notice this guy likes to post the same gif to four different topics within four minutes! So, leave it for someone that does that to bring up a conquest map topic from 3 years ago!

He just bumped 2 more after reading and acknowledging my post, so he is either trolling, or reallllly high.

SDS

Why are you up so early? 😀

SDS

@arvcpa_psn said in Holiday Lights Conquest Map:

Why are you up so early? 😀

Getting ready for work, although now I'm running late because I'm wasting my time on here lol

SDS

@dap1234567890 said in Holiday Lights Conquest Map:

He just bumped 2 more after reading and acknowledging my post, so he is either trolling, or reallllly high.

His [censored] was probably laced with LSD!