Got robbed or what?

SDS

I had nearby 5000 stubs, and sold verlander for 83000 (sell now) and now my stubs amount is 79,778 , i know there’s a tax if i sell it in the marketplace and i post my price, but sell now always gave me the full amount so my stubs should be around 88,000, does anybody know what happened?

Thanks in advance

SDS

Sell now still takes 10%

SDS

Lol ummm you got taxed 😂😂

SDS

Anything you sell on the market has 10% tax.

SDS

Quick Sell and Sell Now are two different things.

SDS

83000-10%= 74,700+5000 = 79,700

SDS

@PartsManDK2016 said in Got robbed or what?:

Exactly, I didn’t put it in the market as it told me about the tax, so i did sell now which i’ve never seen it takes that 10% away, still, if i had 5k in stubs i got robbed

SDS

Very amusing post, I rate it 9/10

SDS

@apoklipsys1 said in Got robbed or what?:

Exactly, I didn’t put it in the market as it told me about the tax, so i did sell now which i’ve never seen it takes that 10% away, still, if i had 5k in stubs i got robbed

Someone's buy order was placed in the market and you obliged.

SDS

Seller always gets taxed unless you take the 5k Quicksell

SDS

@apoklipsys1 said in Got robbed or what?:

You didn't get robbed, or at least robbed illegally. You got robbed LEGALLY, ie, Taxes 🙂

See jhack9's response: 83000-10%= 74,700+5000 = 79,700

SDS

Why would it make sense to tax when you put a order up, but not when you do a sell now?

SDS

Because it doesn’t say i was being taxed on sell now, now if under 5k you get the full amount, that could explain why in other times i was not taxed on sell now, if i knew that before, i would have put verlander on the market, and get 80k after taxes so i would have 85k.. my bad i guess, but it was for lack of information

SDS

Thank you all for your valuable help and information.

SDS

Where did you go to sell Verlander? Did you get him in a pack and sell him from the pack screen? or goto the market and sell him to the highest bidder?

SDS

Is there a reason we are taxed on sales? Truly makes no sense why they take the stubs from us.

SDS

To prevent market manipulation

SDS

Welcome this must be your first year playing DD so I hope you are enjoying so far. While in the market the game will tell you that it will take 10% before you make any sale

SDS

Yes you got robbed and yes you got taxed.

SDS

@raesONE said in Got robbed or what?:

Very amusing post, I rate it 9/10

But where's the other 1. it was a 10/10 post.