I’m hooked on Showdown

SDS

I have avoided the divisional showdowns because of all the posts here. I had tried them a couple times before to no avail, had enjoyed the 2nd and 3rd inning ones. I just didn’t want to waste time on showdowns, because I have actually really enjoyed MTO.

But, yesterday, after finishing up a jays MTO on hall of fame I thought, if I can win the World Series on HOF with a long shot, certainly I should at least be able to compete in one of these showdowns. And, lo and behold, I won my first two al east showdowns. Then i won one out of my next three. All in the al east.

Now, all I want to do is play these showdowns.

I know a lot of people get frustrated, but I have enjoyed the different challenges. I am not at all an elite player, but I think if you approach these with the right mindset, there is something to enjoy.

Now, when I fail five in a row because every homerun is robbed, I might change my mind. But for now, I’m in on showdowns.

SDS

It’ll pass by like the 40th one. It’s a cool new mode but eventually it gets tiresome.

SDS

Yeah once you get the hang of it and know how to draft well it’s fun for awhile, but I’m pretty burned out on them. I haven’t even touched the 3rd inning one yet.