Vulgar logos are annoying

SDS

Played about 10 event games and have seen the same one about 4 times. It's not really fun unless you're like 12 years old and I'd be much more impressed to see a well-made logo with a creative and well-thought out team name. SDS says their doing something, but it really doesn't seem so.

SDS

Doesn’t bother me. I don’t even pay attention to people’s logo. I just assume people it bothers walk around looking for something to bother them.

SDS

@untchable704_psn said in Vulgar logos are annoying:

Doesn’t bother me. I don’t even pay attention to people’s logo. I just assume people it bothers walk around looking for something to bother them.

assumption wrong. I don't care about R2, drag bunts, or much anything but this is dumb.

SDS

@kdclemson_psn said in Vulgar logos are annoying:

assumption wrong. I don't care about R2, drag bunts, or much anything but this is dumb.

I was more talking about in all aspects of their life. The fact You don’t care about things that affect the actual game but you are about a logo kind of confirms the assumption.

SDS

I was more talking about in all aspects of their life. The fact You don’t care about things that affect the actual game but you are about a logo kind of confirms the assumption.

What are you saying? The fact that I'm not too bothered by gameplay things means I'm... easily bothered? lol that makes no sense.

But hey, at worst I think someone being easily bothered is worse than someone specifically replying to try and start an argument, sorry that I hit a soft spot for you.

SDS

He doesn’t like tasteless logos = confirmation that he’s looking for things to bother him?

Wow, that statement seems more like confirmation of dysfunction in the pre-frontal cortex.

SDS

This is definitely the last year we have created uniforms so enjoy them while you can

SDS

What are you saying? The fact that I'm not too bothered by gameplay things means I'm... easily bothered? lol that makes no sense.

But hey, at worst I think someone being easily bothered is worse than someone specifically replying to try and start an argument, sorry that I hit a soft spot for you.

I don’t have a soft spot, that’s why I’m not whining about being bothered by a logo on a video game. Somewhere over the last few years being soft and weak minded has become popular on the internet.

SDS

Sometimes my kids like to watch me play, so it can be pretty annoying.

SDS

Nothing bothers me and if something bothers you that just means I am better than you and you should grow up and be more like me and not like all these people who became sensitive over the last few years. The world would be a better place if more people stopped caring and let anyone, specifically people like me do and say whatever I want. Don't want your kids to see. Don't have kids and you won't be annoyed.

SDS

@theblindrhino said in Vulgar logos are annoying:

Nothing bothers me and if something bothers you that just means I am better than you and you should grow up and be more like me and not like all these people who became sensitive over the last few years. The world would be a better place if more people stopped caring and let anyone, specifically people like me do and say whatever I want. Don't want your kids to see. Don't have kids and you won't be annoyed.

LMAO - my thoughts exactly! I’d upvote this twice if I could.
Hoping everyone understands your satire!

SDS

if you do not like it then report it, You can report it to SDS as well as sony for PS4

SDS

I play this game 90% of the time with my 11 and 9 year old sons. I've encountered so many vulgar logos and team names which causes me to have to explain the vulgarity to them... its gotten to the point where I think I will have to play only offline games when they are playing with me.

SDS

My wife just laughed when she was in the room and saw I was facing The Knockers….

SDS

I just look at these logos and realize that we are a lot closer to idiocracy as a society than I realized.

SDS

One of them was creative enough to put buubs to make their jerseys look like the players had melons on their chest. I’ve seen it a couple of times now

SDS

@notandris_psn said in Vulgar logos are annoying:

One of them was creative enough to put buubs to make their jerseys look like the players had melons on their chest. I’ve seen it a couple of times now

Yeah I played her too. She dashboards.

SDS

@theblindrhino said in Vulgar logos are annoying:

The kids excuse.

Finishes watching Ted with his 8 year old. Turns on the game, sees uniform with fake boobs, gets offended, sends 8 year old to his room with his smart phone so he can look at real naked women on the internet while he plays his game and post that it’s offensive.

Maybe if they put a baby nursing on one of them you can tell your kids how it’s a natural thing.

SDS

Crazy that these logos can make it through but when I try to name my player T urd Ferguson (cuz "heh, heh...it's a funny name: - Burt Reynolds - Celebrity Jeopardy) it gets flagged. what gives? LOL

SDS

@flaquis_xbl said in Vulgar logos are annoying:

Sometimes my kids like to watch me play, so it can be pretty annoying.

This right here. I only play sports games now because they are more appropriate compared to fps games I used to play. Apparently even baseball is R rated. I understand the 12 year Olds being immature but my suspicion it is some creepy old guys making them too.