Petition to fire SDS and hire EA

SDS
This post is deleted!
SDS

SDS

Pls kindly GTFOH

SDS

Man crack must be really good these days. Don't suggest anything like that again

SDS

@the_dragon1912 said in Petition to fire SDS and hire EA:

Man crack must be really good these days. Don't suggest anything like that again

100%.

I play madden (MUT/CFM) a lot and wouldn't wish them on my worst enemies lol

I can't wait to see how they screw up Codemasters F1 series

SDS

Wow, just wow.

SDS

@finn_kops_psn said in Petition to fire SDS and hire EA:

Anyone else praying that EA takes over MLB the show? It would be nice for once to have the game working on release date.

Ea took the UFC franchise and completely ruined it. its not playable or enjoyable the THQ version was one of my favorite games of all time

SDS

Noooooooo.

SDS

Nah bro. You're alone on this hill

SDS

@KyleJaros88_PSN website won't like me like your comment but I agree 100% about the UFC games

SDS

EA as the alternative? No

SDS

I really really could use a downvote option right now!

SDS

Crack is a dangerous drug. Please put the pipe down and proceed to detox

SDS

Hard Pass

SDS

I spent my original $100 on this game and literally had a competitive team after 2 days of grinding. No chance with EA. No thanks! That was with no diamond pulls.

SDS

Should merge SDS, EA and 2k. Create a mega sports universe of failure. Have a city instead of a neighborhood, go into shops to play the tattoo slot machine, which are direct debited from your bank account. But you have to since tattoos are the only way to progress your character in a single player mode that's a story about your 2 sport player, in Bo Jacksons mold, who gets to add a 3rd sport because your brother who played on that team got a heart condition and died so yay now you're a 3 sport pro player. Game costs $299 and they release the same game every 3 months where they change, aka break, all mechanics but add nothing new.

SDS

EA? Really? After all the other franchises they've butchered and bogged down with pay-to-win microtransactions? You are insane.

SDS

uhhhhhhhh NO

SDS

Are you kidding?

SDS

HELL NO! EA IS THE DEVIL