Happy Cyberpunk 2077 day

SDS

That is all, enjoy all of you who will be playing.

SDS

My character has huge titties.

SDS

Didn't get ps5 have ps4 pro heard bad things so giving it a miss. To be honest I was super excited don't know why it's nothing ground breaking and i'm not buying a PC for 1 game again. I did this few years back ended up swapping it for cash a playstation and xbox after a month.

SDS

@OceanBubbles000 said in Happy Cyberpunk 2077 day:

Didn't get ps5 have ps4 pro heard bad things so giving it a miss. To be honest I was super excited don't know why it's nothing ground breaking and i'm not buying a PC for 1 game again. I did this few years back ended up swapping it for cash a playstation and xbox after a month.

Meh I play on PS4 Pro as well and I'll play it regardless. I prefer judging it myself once I have a few hours in.

SDS

Can someone real quick explain the gameplay to me? Is this like an open world GTA style game? I only play MLB year round but really enjoyed playing GTA when the last one came out but have not touched that game in a couple years. I have a PS5 sitting still in the box because no game has intrigued me yet to bust it out. Thanks

SDS

That’s funny, I have heard fantastic things......guess I will find out myself like Raes said

SDS

The article I read was that PS4 pro is locked into 30 fps and the PS5 is 60 fps. That the pro played just fine although the fps is noticeable it’s not a deal breaker

SDS

@Oachs83 said in Happy Cyberpunk 2077 day:

Can someone real quick explain the gameplay to me? Is this like an open world GTA style game? I only play MLB year round but really enjoyed playing GTA when the last one came out but have not touched that game in a couple years. I have a PS5 sitting still in the box because no game has intrigued me yet to bust it out. Thanks

Well it's an open world game but more so an RPG, so there's a lot more depth in character development and skill trees and so on. If you wanna get a good idea of it I suggest you hop on YouTube, a few videos show you more than I can tell you here.

SDS

@raesONE said in Happy Cyberpunk 2077 day:

Well it's an open world game but more so an RPG, so there's a lot more depth in character development and skill trees and so on. If you wanna get a good idea of it I suggest you hop on YouTube, a few videos show you more than I can tell you here.

Thank you, I did like Red Dead Redemption so it sounds like it’s closer to that. I will look at some YouTube clips!

SDS

Thank you, I did like Red Dead Redemption so it sounds like it’s closer to that. I will look at some YouTube clips!

Red Dead was made fantastically but these games require so much time to play and develop characters through skill trees and [censored] that it makes me question its time investment

SDS

Can't wait, I'll be enjoying it for sure.

SDS

@lazy_toast said in Happy Cyberpunk 2077 day:

Red Dead was made fantastically but these games require so much time to play and develop characters through skill trees and [censored] that it makes me question its time investment

Red Dead is like 50-65 hrs bro, you're pushing 800 on MLB, I think you'll be fine lol

CyberPunk's main quest line is under 30 hours apparently

SDS

To me its definitely worth all of that, but to each their own. I used to not like RPG games either because I had very little time to play and I couldn't really get into the immersion. But once I tried it's a whole new experience in video games, it's awesome and the best part is that you can play it however you like. Nobody dictates you through a set of predetermined events, everything is optional and your choises and behavior in the world actually changes the plot and storylines so there's also a ton of replayability.

SDS

@Ikasnu said in Happy Cyberpunk 2077 day:

They only had 2 size breasts... The "big" version isn't very big in my opinion.

SDS

@Mickdrenalen said in Happy Cyberpunk 2077 day:

@Ikasnu said in Happy Cyberpunk 2077 day:

They only had 2 size breasts... The "big" version isn't very big in my opinion.

Hard to say when it's not in its final form

SDS

What can I say I only like size E-G so...

SDS

@Jeviduty said in Happy Cyberpunk 2077 day:

Red Dead is like 50-65 hrs bro, you're pushing 800 on MLB, I think you'll be fine lol

I guess I didnt word it right. It has nothing to do with actual hours played. Its the time to learn something completely new and constantly have to upgrade. like the new Avengers game. Every 2 minutes I get new equipment to upgrade. It gets tedious as hell. Avengers, Destiny, Red Dead, Division, Star Wars, Way to much constant customization on the same thing. Spider man and Horizon Zero Dawn got it right for me

SDS

Getting 70-90 FPS Maxed out settings at 1440p with Ray Tracing on Ultra and DLSS at Quality! Thought the game would be more demanding but it runs great.

SDS

@ChuckCLC said in Happy Cyberpunk 2077 day:

Getting 70-90 FPS Maxed out settings at 1440p with Ray Tracing on Ultra and DLSS at Quality! Thought the game would be more demanding but it runs great.

I'm not getting any of that on my PS4 Pro and I'm still loving it. It's just a great game.

SDS

@Jeviduty said in Happy Cyberpunk 2077 day:

I guess I didnt word it right. It has nothing to do with actual hours played. Its the time to learn something completely new and constantly have to upgrade. like the new Avengers game. Every 2 minutes I get new equipment to upgrade. It gets tedious as hell. Avengers, Destiny, Red Dead, Division, Star Wars, Way to much constant customization on the same thing. Spider man and Horizon Zero Dawn got it right for me

I agree with most titles you mention, except for Red Read Redemption. That game isn't an RPG, it's a story driven open world game and a really good one too. Either way, have you ever played The Witcher 3? It's from the same developers as Cyberpunk and in my opinion The Witcher 3 is the best game ever made, even though it dates back from 2015. It may seem overwhelming at first with all the crafting and alchemy stuff you can do, but it's actually extremely easy and the game explains it really well. I would highly recommend anyone to play that game, it's in a league of its own and nailed pretty much every aspect you can ask from a game.