Locked Belli 4 hours before pulling no sell

SDS

I locked Belli LS to complete the Dodgers collection.

Of course, a few hours later, guess who I pulled as a "No sell LS Diamond"? A non sellable Belli.

Guess I need to carefully watch my XP progress next time. It was painful to quick sell the duplicate for only 5000 stubs..

SDS

That's why I'm waiting for my free diamonds...have bets judge and verlander....my luck dictates that I will get those three....I'm just at 23 though so I have quite a while to get there....but I'm iffy if I want mantle anyway....

SDS

I did just get Arenado so I was able to finally get Mantle and Sheffield. Now on to the Trout 99 grind..

SDS

@mwolve87 said in Locked Belli 4 hours before pulling no sell:

Of course, a few hours later, guess who I pulled as a "No sell LS Diamond"? A non sellable Belli.

Guess I need to carefully watch my XP progress next time. It was painful to quick sell the duplicate for only 5000 stubs..

OUCH

SDS

You should have exchanged the duplicate. Its like 44,000 exchange points

SDS

that is a huge kick in the plums right there

SDS

You could have used them for an TA exchange.

SDS

How do you get a no sell diamond LS? The TA packs are bronze and silvers...

SDS

@yankblan said in Locked Belli 4 hours before pulling no sell:

How do you get a no sell diamond LS? The TA packs are bronze and silvers...

Diamond level 85 or there is one set of moments that give you that pack at the moment I believe

SDS

I've had the ls collection done for some time. I pulled 85 Tatis from that free baseball card day diamond, I'm holding him as he will continue to rise based on this season and when ta4 drops he's likely a 1 card exchange, which is well worth 5k to me.