compiling a list of dashboarders

SDS

As the title suggests, i have begun compiling a list of dashboarders, and keeping the list offline, until we decide what the best course of action is. I suggest you all do the same, and we can compare notes at some point.

SDS

This is the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen on this forum. They dashboarded. Gonna have to move on

SDS

are you a dashboarder

SDS

@KOTANK1334 said in compiling a list of dashboarders:

This is the most ridiculous thing I have ever sen on this forum. They dashboarded. Gonna have to move on

I have to say I agree with this. As much I hate people who dashboard on my prestige eligible players, making a list of them to shame them later seems a bit extreme to me.

SDS

@raesONE said in compiling a list of dashboarders:

This is the most ridiculous thing I have ever sen on this forum. They dashboarded. Gonna have to move on

I have to say I agree with this. As much I hate people who dashboard on my prestige eligible players, making a list of them to shame them later seems a bit extreme to me.

I like where he says "Until we decide what the best course of action is"... Like WTF are you gonna do ? nothing

SDS

I like where he says "Until we decide what the best course of action is"... Like WTF are you gonna do ? nothing

It's a flaw in design by SDS, they could've (maybe even should've based on the Pepe Alazar and Griffey grind in 17) known that people would be petty like this.

SDS

Ha! What a joke!

You are being funny, right?

Absolutely nothing is going to be done. 1) SDS (or anyone else) can stop someone from dashboarding 2) Nothing in any TOS bans dashboarding 3) It may be annoying, but why let them own real estate in your mind rent-free? Just get over it, move on, play another game

SDS

It's a flaw in design by SDS, they could've (maybe even should've based on the Pepe Alazar and Griffey grind in 17) known that people would be petty like this.

No doubt. not arguing that it sucks... but this guy making a list. c'mon man LOL

SDS

Too much time on your hands.

SDS

@PhatWhiteOwl said in compiling a list of dashboarders:

It takes 4 seconds to write a name down

SDS

No doubt. not arguing that it sucks... but this guy making a list. c'mon man LOL

And checkin it twice... gonna find out who’s naughty or nice.

SDS

Yeah I meant to add that SDS won't do anything against people who do this, because they're pretty much responsible for this themselves by the flaw in design. Forgot to add that in my previous comment.

SDS

I'm gonna make a list of people making lists and we will see what happens to both of them ok ?

SDS

@ayman718 said in compiling a list of dashboarders:

@PhatWhiteOwl said in compiling a list of dashboarders:

It takes 4 seconds to write a name down

So fast.

SDS

I'm gonna make a list of people making lists and we will see what happens to both of them ok ?

“You just madecthe list”- Jericho has spoken

SDS

Some people have to much time on their hands.

SDS

@BalsamicArrow88 said in compiling a list of dashboarders:

Some people have to much time on their hands.

See above, he told me it only takes four seconds to write a name down. He's so fast.

SDS

“Hey SDS, I would like to make a complaint”. “Yes, that’s correct ... this guy quit and gave me the win”

SDS

I don’t get mad at dashboarders. I’ll still get mine. If you toasting me I’ll quit after your HR is through. I actually smile when someone dashes

They know their done, like tapping out before feeling the pain or sleep

SDS

Wow, somebody really hates dashboarding.